Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday... must be Angel's Crochet and Knit Time!

Print Friendly and PDF
And here I go with my first ever Angel's Crochet & Knit time.

Each week I will cover something different. It may be related to technique, a stitch pattern, a problem, a specific pattern and it will be either crochet or knitting.

So what will I talk about today?

I think I'll cover something related to knitting....most of us can knit beautifully with nice even stitches, but quite a few have issues when it comes to purling. The stitches end up being sloppy, loose, and make the knit side look off balanced. I had that problem as well until I came across this youtube video by Cat Bordhi.




She talks about sock knitting, but this technique can be used for ribbing and cables as well. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

Since I've been on a sock knitting bend for the past month, I can't get socks out of my head! But I've finally finished the last pair today! and I'll be writing up the pattern to publish soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment